Each year, Rosebud Secondary College offers a range of scholarships to students entering Year 7 at the College the following year. The purpose of these scholarships is to recognise high-achieving students in various areas of school life, and support them with their transition into secondary schooling. Scholarship holders are also expected to take on leadership roles within the school.
The following scholarships are offered:
- All Round Excellence (One $1000 scholarship)
- Academic Excellence (Three $500 scholarships)
- Excellence in Sports (Two $250 scholarships)
- Excellence in Performing Arts (Two $250 scholarships)
- Excellence in Visual Arts (One $250 scholarship)
- Excellence in ICT(One $250 scholarship)
- Excellence in Citizenship & Community Involvement (One $250 scholarship)
Scholarships applications must be submitted during Term Two each year. For further information please contact the Transition Co-ordinator on 5986 8595.
Application form: Scholarship Application Form